October 25, 2008

So Much on my Plate!

First off, thanks to everyone for the comments and discussion about MSW programs. It really allowed me to breathe a little bit knowing that I don't have to go in there and know exactly what's going on. Applications are coming along fine and I've gotten through a couple drafts of a personal statement for my first application.

Not even looking at my applications, my plate is oddly full. I look down my "to-do" list and it's quite intimidating. I just finished on major paper, and then have to work on the presentation part of that tonite. After that, I still have a few major papers to go. I thought not being in a full class schedule would lighten the load, but this is a bit nuts.

I can't wait for mid-semester break so I can just sit around, read and then, eventually get tired of sitting around and reading and want to be back in classes. Happens every semester...
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Good luck and hang in there. This is a finite period of your life...

Post a Comment