November 19, 2009

An Unexpected Day Off

Woohoo!

I had one commitment in the morning, and that was cancelled due to illness, so I'm free as a bird today. However, as I glance over at my schedule, I realize that I'm so far from free that it's not even funny! I have four more little checklist boxes to tick with regard to assignments, due by the start of next month, and another invisible one for practicum. As well, my mind is constantly being drawn back to my caseload. I'm just being with it and letting it drift away for now.

Anyway, I'm not gonna get wrapped up in that right now. I'm gonna forget about everything for a few hours, and go out to get some stuff done, including a little bit of fun. I'm counting down to vacation, but I still have to take breaks in between that.

Take care of yourself, everyone! I know I'm trying to. :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment