December 12, 2009

Winter Break


I am now one week away from a well deserved break in my schedule. All my papers for class are handed in, and I just have another week of practicum and then I'm taking a two week break. I'm really looking forward to it.
It's funny, but I'm really going to miss the work. I feel as though I'm really getting in the swing of things, and am feeling good about what I'm doing. I'm integrating learning and practice, and my clients are showing improvement...and appreciation! That's certainly a good feeling.
One thing that I've done is really talk to my clients about the break, and what it will mean for them. The holidays can be such a stressful time, both financially and with family, that I wanted people the chance to explore how they can keep themselves strong.
Now that the clients are prepared, what about me? Well, I'm away from friends and family, but there are new friends here. I'm not much of a celebrator anyways, so it's no problem. Lots of good food, yoga, books, movies, video games, and rest. That's good enough for me. :)
What are YOUR holiday plans?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment